You Attract What You Think About!

Simple, real, everyday examples that demonstrate how your thoughts create everything in your life; year to year, day to day, moment to moment...



And the mind-bogglingly true, real-life, personal examples of how,


when you change what you think,

your life presents you with everything you have always wanted.



Thursday, August 11, 2011

Wouldn't It Be Nice If...

When you start intentionally feeling as good as you can feel, life tends to unfold like a red carpet.

I needed to go to a title company, and arrived 30 minutes before they opened.  I pulled my car into the space in front of the store and thought, "Oh, well, I'll just listen to music and hang out for 30 minutes."  Then I thought, "Wouldn't it be nice if there was someone already inside, and they notice me out here in my car, and they wave for me to come in early."
30 seconds later, a woman came to the window, saw me outside, waved me in, and took care of my title.

Another day I was standing #3 in line at the grocery store.  I thought "Wouldn't it be nice if a cashier opened a new line for me?"
Within a minute, a cashier walked around another line, came directly to me, and took me around the other line to her newly opened register.

On my way to the grocery store another day, I had my dog in the car with me.  I thought, "Wouldn't it be nice if I get the parking spot right by the door so Bode can meet everyone coming in and out of the store."
The lot was full, the spot was open.

I had been invited to dinner with a friend, but I really didn't want to go.  I thought, "Wouldn't it be nice if it was cancelled."  30 minutes later, the friend called to say she had to cancel our dinner date.

I had been asked to do a favor for a friend.  I agreed, but promptly forgot about it until the morning of the day I was supposed to do the favor.  I made peace with the idea of doing it, but I thought, "Wouldn't it be nice if the friend doesn't need the favor after all?"
20 minutes before I was due to go, the friend called to say the schedule had been moved and he no longer needed the favor.

My wonderful husband and 3 adorable kids were out of town for a few days.  They were due to come back that night, and I thought, "I'm really not ready for them to come home yet.  Wouldn't it be nice if I had an extra free day?"
My husband called to say their flight had been cancelled and they would not be home for another day.

These things don't happen just occasionally, they happen nearly every day, and often several times a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment