You Attract What You Think About!

Simple, real, everyday examples that demonstrate how your thoughts create everything in your life; year to year, day to day, moment to moment...



And the mind-bogglingly true, real-life, personal examples of how,


when you change what you think,

your life presents you with everything you have always wanted.



Friday, August 5, 2011

Awakening

I worked hard to earn my identity; my worthiness.
I believed them when they said my worth depended upon what I did, or whom I pleased.
I believed them when they said my worth should be compared to others'.
I believed that I must trade time and freedom for my share of dwindling resources.
I believed them when they said there were things I must protest against.
I believed there were things I should be afraid of.

And then one day...

I saw who I really am.
And I let go of all those beliefs.
And the world opened up...

No comments:

Post a Comment