You Attract What You Think About!

Simple, real, everyday examples that demonstrate how your thoughts create everything in your life; year to year, day to day, moment to moment...



And the mind-bogglingly true, real-life, personal examples of how,


when you change what you think,

your life presents you with everything you have always wanted.



Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Manifestation by Letting Go: Babies

When my husband and I got married, we decided we wanted two kids, close in age so they could be buddies.
I was 36, so we agreed to get started on kids pretty quickly.
Months went by and nothing happened.  I began to focus on No Baby.
Eventually we did get pregnant, but it resulted in a miscarriage.  Again, No Baby.
Another miscarriage. No Baby.   By then two years had gone by.

It felt so bad, I decided I was willing to give up on the idea of having babies.  I had a wonderful boy from my previous marriage.  We had a great relationship.  We had a great life.  I'm okay with having no more kids.

We went skiing.

3 weeks later I found out I was pregnant.
While I was joyously pregnant, Brad and I fantasized about having twins.  I'd always wanted twins.  My mother had always wanted twins.  How fun would that be?
We had our beautiful boy.  I immediately began planning for the next baby, because if it took 2 years to have this one, it may take two years to have another.  I thought I could nurse this baby for 3 months, then stop, so I could have the next one. 
Within 3 weeks of stopping nursing the baby, I got pregnant with twins.

Law of Attraction says; know what you want. (Baby)
Let go of what is. (No baby)
Get happy.
Get Everything you want. Baby AND twins.

1 comment:

  1. Just wonderful!!! I want the same twins but boy /girl And i`m 35 :)`

    ReplyDelete