You Attract What You Think About!

Simple, real, everyday examples that demonstrate how your thoughts create everything in your life; year to year, day to day, moment to moment...



And the mind-bogglingly true, real-life, personal examples of how,


when you change what you think,

your life presents you with everything you have always wanted.



Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Manifesting with Pictures

While I'm talking about fun animal manifestations, I'll throw in a couple more here.
One day I decided I wanted to see more variety of animals on my hike.
I went online and looked at pictures of coatimundis and foxes.
The next morning I stood within 3 feet of a fox. I had never, ever seen a fox before.

Another day I went online and looked a pictures of alpacas, just because I enjoy looking at them.
The next day I hiked into a new area far into the mountains and saw 6 alpacas in a corral in someone's backyard.  I had no idea there were any alpacas in Tucson.

One morning I said to myself, today I'd like to see a coyote and a snake and a hawk.  All three appeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment