You Attract What You Think About!

Simple, real, everyday examples that demonstrate how your thoughts create everything in your life; year to year, day to day, moment to moment...



And the mind-bogglingly true, real-life, personal examples of how,


when you change what you think,

your life presents you with everything you have always wanted.



Thursday, November 17, 2011

Circumstances

"My circumstances are dire.  I lost my job.  I don't know how I'm going to pay the bills.  I believe I cannot get a job that will make enough money unless I get an advanced education, and I don't have time and my education is costing me too much, and even if I get the education I still have to compete with all these other people for the job...

As focusing human beings, you came to this life (temporarily) to focus upon circumstances in order to create constant improvement, and for you to feel the joy of sailing from less to more by your thought alone.

Everything you encounter that you do not like is the launching point for something better.
When you encounter anything you don't like, you 'ask' consciously or subconsciously, for improvement.
In the moment you 'ask', the improvement is created.  That is the expansion of the universe and the expansion of you.

When you encounter: you create;
Not enough: plenty
Limitations: unlimitedness
A rude person: nicer interactions
A lack of resources: more resources
A lost job: a better job
A lost relationship: a better relationship
The passing of a loved one: understanding of eternity

Your ability to receive the created result is dependent upon your belief in the existence of the result.
The way to achieve belief in the existence of the result is to make yourself feel better.

It's not about doing things to improve the situation.  In fact, actions that you take while out of the vortex (while feeling overwhelmed or scared or worried, etc) are counterproductive.

You make yourself feel better by saying anything you can think of that gives you even the slightest sense of relief on that subject.

Another way to look at it:
The circumstance you are fretting about is actually past tense.
The current circumstance is a manifestation of past thought.  New manifestations will match new thought.

In time, you'll appreciate the energy, the challenge, the 'juice', the focus that unwanted circumstances provide you.  And as you manage your ever-increasing time in the vortex, you'll notice more and more circumstances to appreciate.

No comments:

Post a Comment