You Attract What You Think About!

Simple, real, everyday examples that demonstrate how your thoughts create everything in your life; year to year, day to day, moment to moment...



And the mind-bogglingly true, real-life, personal examples of how,


when you change what you think,

your life presents you with everything you have always wanted.



Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Living in Luxury

 It took me 6 months in paradise to feel truly safe.

My rented home was burned down.

That made perfect sense to me.

I knew that this place would not last for long. Even though I enjoyed it and relished the comfort and relative privacy, it was far from what I wanted, and since I was changing rapidly, it couldn't stay the same.

As I escaped from the fires, I felt a sense of peace I'd never felt before.

I truly made peace with living in my car. For 16 days, I made myself at home. And made friends with a rooster. I was thrilled to be able to wash my hair in a public beach shower. I was thrilled to be able to drive people to the airport. I was thrilled to be able to buy food and drink and enjoy it in privacy

Then it was orchestrated that I met a friend in Target. She mentioned staying in a hotel, and I became aware of the possibility. I went to my car in the parking lot and called the Hilton. They set me up with a hotel that night.

I say it took me 6 months to feel safe because I felt pressure from the systems to complete my duty and behave...  I had to come to the realization that I create my own reality. The system has morphed itself to my wishes. Everyone is on my side 

For a while I believed it was up to bureaucracy to decide my fate. Nope. 

I create my reality. And it's all about satisfaction. And eagerness and willingness for FAR more. I've been living in this resort hotel on the beach for 7 months now. It's incredible! And I'm fed three times a day (if I like) It only gets better from here. As a launching-off point, it couldn't be better.

I realize I want more, but I'm sooo satisfied with what is. It's wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment