You Attract What You Think About!

Simple, real, everyday examples that demonstrate how your thoughts create everything in your life; year to year, day to day, moment to moment...



And the mind-bogglingly true, real-life, personal examples of how,


when you change what you think,

your life presents you with everything you have always wanted.



Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Homelessness and Worthiness

 I had three more bouts of homelessness.

They were short and relatively easy. And I learned a lot.

One was on the beach, and two were in a vehicle. 

One giant takeaway was that I felt free.

I felt free of rent and pressure to 'earn.' And to let go of control.

From number 2, I learned that a small gift of $65 can change a life.  (Thank you, kind woman at the Pioneer Hotel)

From that and other donations I was lead to Daniel and Hakuna Matata.

I leant my services and then rented a car... And I was on a roll. Not only of work and money and safety, but also of teaching and connecting and satisfaction.

The rest is another story of a narcissist and self-discovery on another level.

No comments:

Post a Comment