You Attract What You Think About!

Simple, real, everyday examples that demonstrate how your thoughts create everything in your life; year to year, day to day, moment to moment...



And the mind-bogglingly true, real-life, personal examples of how,


when you change what you think,

your life presents you with everything you have always wanted.



Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Communication with animals

 Walking on a forest trail in Italy, I was happily thinking about the deer I had seen a couple of days before.

In that moment, a doe bounded across my path and disappeared into the woods, closely followed by a large buck. The buck stopped on the path and faced me.

I gasped at the surprise, then immediately thanked him for stopping and told him how beautiful he was. I agreed that I only had two legs, and how it must be more fun and efficient to run through the forest with four legs. He seemed to be unfamiliar with humans and was interested in my scent, as he frequently sniffed the air. After about 5 minutes of admiration, I said, "You should probably go find your Mrs.(Missus, wife, girlfriend)" He immediately answered with a bark (I didn't know deer could bark), and he then pivoted to his right and bounded in the direction of the doe.

I knew that he had understood every word I projected (in an energetic translation.)

I'll never forget that interaction and knowing that we were speaking the same (energetic) language.

No comments:

Post a Comment