You Attract What You Think About!

Simple, real, everyday examples that demonstrate how your thoughts create everything in your life; year to year, day to day, moment to moment...



And the mind-bogglingly true, real-life, personal examples of how,


when you change what you think,

your life presents you with everything you have always wanted.



Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Readers' Questions

I have a request for you Readers.
When I have one-on-one consultations with people, the most extraordinary thing happpens.
When he or she asks the question (or poses a problem), the answer, which has been created by the questioner but isn't available to them because the asker is still on the vibration of the question, is immediately apparent to me. In other words, I relay the answer because i'm not caught up in the question. (The question and the answer are opposite vibrations).

My request is for readers to ask questions based on a real, current experiences.
The questions can be posted as comments on the blog or as messages through Facebook, or direct email (my address is listed on FB). They can be anonymous if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment